- ● Highly accurate detection is possible by applying eddy current displacement sensor technology.
- ● Equipped with the First Bound Detection function, it can be used for molds with a stripper.
- ● The sensors are compatible. There is no need for replacement.
- ● No timing input is required, and it automatically monitors when the target object approaches the sensor at a certain distance.
- ● Easy to operate and can follow 2500spm.
|Name||NEW SELBER EX|
|Input||3 points, non-voltage NPN open collector output or contact input|
|Output||Relay contact output (C contact) NC-C-NO AC250V 2A Max. (Resistive load)|
|Maximum number of rotations that can be monitored||2500spm|
|Operating Temperature Limit||0-50℃ (No Condensation)|
|Ambient atmosphere when used||Free from corrosive gas and dust|
|Power supply||AC100V-240V 50/60Hz|
|Weight||Main Unit: Approx. 1.1kg|
|External Dimensions||230 (W) x 46 (H) x 144 (D) mm (excluding terminal block and other protrusions)|
*The specifications and the contents described in this instruction manual are subject to change without prior notice.