- ●Can measure over time variation of each shot’s BDC or first bound point [Image (1)]
- ●Can continuously measure (monitor) BDC fluctuation waveforms of each shot [Image (2)]
- ●Can analyze measured data [Image (3)]
Create a stable press work environment that does not rely on experience or intuition with the help of press precision visualization.
Main usage examples of NEW SELBER III RM-3000 (Press work merits)
- ・Collect data for press machine introduction. (Characteristic differences with/without load etc.)
- ・Improve processing parts by elaborating on existing press usages (utilizing its characteristics).
- ・Measure BDC dynamic precision by changes in press spm. (Establish optimum speed)
- ・Utilize in periodic maintenance of press and die. (Optimize maintenance timing based on quantitative evaluation)
- ・Feedback data to die designs and processes.
…etc. NEW SELBER III RM‐3000 contributes to more stable production.
NEW SELBER III RM-3000 measurement scene
Data can be acquired depending on the presence or absence of molds and materials for comparative study.
*A PC is required for data measurement.
Sensor installation example
Sensor/jig installation example (diagonal)
|Name||NEW SELBER Ⅲ|
|Detection channel||Up to 10 channels|
|External input||Non-voltage NPN open collector output or contact input (DC24V 500mA)|
|Maximum number of rotations that can be monitored||4000spm|
|Operating Temperature Limit||5-45℃ ※No Condensation|
|Ambient atmosphere when used||Free from corrosive gas and dust|
|Power supply||AC100V-230V 50/60Hz|
|Weight||Main Unit: Approx. 7kg|
|External Dimensions||340 (W) x 155 (H) x 250 (D) mm (excluding protrusions)|
|PC interface||USB2.0 shape USB B Number of terminals 1|
*The specifications and the contents described in this instruction manual are subject to change without prior notice.
|CPU||Intel Core i7 processor
2.4 GHz (i7-3630QM equivalent) or higher
|Memory||16GB or more|
|HDD||320GB or more (occupies about 500MB when installed)|
|Graphic||Graphic chip installed (memory 1GB or more)
*Cannot be used with CPU built-in graphic.
|Display resolution||1920☓1080 or higher|
|Interface||USB2.0 1 port or above|
|Others||Microsoft Excel (viewing and editing CSV files)|